Bega Valley Shire Council is hosting Summer Splash, with a number of fun activities for young people at our local swimming pools over the next two weeks, so they can relax and enjoy themselves.
A movie night will be held at Bega War Memorial Pool and pool parties will be held at the Shire’s other pools, with swimming, music, games, pool toys, competitions and prizes.
Event details and maximum COVIDSafe numbers:
- Sapphire Aquatic Centre (Pambula Beach) – Saturday 30 January 2021 from 2pm to 5pm (150 maximum persons)
- Bega War Memorial Pool – Saturday 30 January 2021 from 6.30pm to 10.30pm (200 maximum persons)
- Candelo Pool – Sunday 31 January 2021 from 3pm to 6pm (200 maximum persons)
- Eden Memorial Pool – Saturday 6 February 2021 from 3pm to 6pm (200 maximum persons)
- Bemboka Swimming Pool – Sunday 7 February 2021 from 9.30am to 12.30pm (100 maximum persons)
- Cobargo Swimming Pool – Sunday 7 February 2021 from 3pm to 6pm (100 maximum persons).
As COVIDSafe events, online registration is required via Eventbrite. Attendees are asked for a gold coin donation, which will go to the Bega Valley Community Disaster Relief Fund.
COVIDSafe plans will be in place for each event, with the following requirements:
- do not attend if you are unwell, display symptoms or have been to a declared hotspot within the last 14 days
- all attendees must have pre-registered for the event via Eventbrite
- QR sign-in is mandatory before entry is permitted
- wash/sanitise hands regularly and observe good hygiene practices
- 1.5m physical distancing must be maintained.
Due to COVID restrictions, maximum capacities will apply at each pool.
To book your pool party, go to our Summer Splash webpage.
Source: Bega Valley Shire Council