Commonwealth Bank is providing Emergency Assistance to customers and businesses impacted by the current bushfires across Western Australia’s South-West, Great Southern and Wheatbelt regions.
Business Banking Group Executive Mike Vacy Lyle said: “Our thoughts are with all those impacted by the fires across Western Australia and we thank the emergency service workers for their continued efforts to protect local communities.
“As the dangerous conditions continue to threaten farmland and properties in the region, we want customers to know CBA’s support measures are available and we are here to help. We encourage those impacted to reach out to us, when they are ready to do so, to discuss their individual circumstances.”
CBA recognises that each customer has unique needs and encourages all affected customers to get in touch by phoning 1800 314 695 or speaking with their dedicated CommBank business relationship manager.
Special arrangements are in place to provide support to our CommBank and CommInsure customers should they need it, and our staff are ready to assist them with any financial concerns or enquiries.
As part of our Emergency Assistance, we can discuss a range of options, including:
- Customised payment arrangements for your home loan, credit card, personal loan and some business loans.
- Waiving fees and charges.
- Temporary overdrafts, additional loans or emergency credit limit increases (subject to credit approval).
- Waiving fees and notice periods for early access to Term Deposits.
- For CommInsure customers, we are able to assist with emergency accommodation if your home has been damaged.
- Loan restructuring for business customers and existing loans.
- Waiving fees for temporary and damaged merchant EFTPOS terminals, as well as support with merchant terminal rental fees.
- We can also expedite claims to CommInsure for customers seeking help through their home and contents insurance.
To access this support please phone us on 1800 314 695 or visit us in branch where it is safe to do so. Further information about our Emergency Assistance is available online at commbank.com.au/emergencyassistance.